Sooner or later, every contract security firm gets audited for compliance.
It may be the result of a security-related incident involving your staff, or it may just be luck of the draw. Is your firm prepared?
This white paper reviews the possible triggers for an audit, and how to best handle them, including:
- The cost of non-compliance
- Compliance violation examples and fines
- Best practices for audit preparation
- Using the Defencify cloud-based records portal as part of your compliance solution
- A printable personnel file contents checklist